Health & Safety
Our statement of general policy is to:
1. Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
2. Consult with our employees (including contractors) on matters affecting their health and safety.
3. Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
4. Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
5. Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
6. Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
7. Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
8. Maintain healthy working conditions.
9. Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
For further information on Wellworking's Health & Safety policies please contact;